Oreo

https://www.kapwing.com/videos/65ef138625b07bdc9fce1434

Monday, May 24, 2010

Catching Long Distances


At first it was heavenly. Thanks to cellular phones, Mac and I could finally text each other every day. We could talk once in a while and feel as if were not that apart. At least for a few months.

I was loyal by nature. Because I respect Mac and what we have, I never once looked at any boy, stating the fact that I am living at Manila and Subic is really a far place for me. No matter how my other best friend, Adrienne tries to sell me out to her guy friends, I never gave up on him.

My heart was with him for six months. And then some.

I never thought I would grow tired of loving him. I waited patiently for the day that he'd seriously consider studying in Manila for College.

"It's not in the cards", he said.

I wanted to tell him that its possible, after all, two years is enough to make him change his mind.

But he didn't budge. I saved my love for nothing. And then I realized that I could not get to him any longer. I just have to save myself for someone who would be willing to run through the odds with me.

Then when my heart bruised badly, Ray was there to pick up the pieces back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ray of Sunshine

“Hi I’m Ray, can we be friends?”—That was the first message that I received from an unknown number after Mac and I broke up. How timely, I t...