Oreo

https://www.kapwing.com/videos/65ef138625b07bdc9fce1434

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I Captured The Moment


"Crap! I don't know what to wear!", I frantically searched for decent clothes for our Subic trip to see my eye candy, Mac. Its just so funny because I have a whole month to look date-worthy, but here I was, procrastinating again. Practicing the right move to approach him took me weeks to master. "Eye on the prize", my friends advised me before the week ends. Now that got me pressured.

Our whole family arrived at their house at 10AM. It was like a family outing-slash-reunion for my Dad and his childhood friends. Mac, as usual looked like he just stepped out of a magazine shoot. He was casual, but he can definitely make a girl take a second glance. On our way to the beach, I was making cutesy faces and hoping that he would somehow notice the effort. The funny thing is, he seems interested, but not so much that he is a big mystery to me.

After a 30-minute drive, all the kids that were with us ran to the beach once we hit the ground. My Mom wanted to document the day so she brought the videocamera but handed it to me when Tita Cely, Mac's aunt, asked her to help with our lunch. Again, I was subtle and as if filming his little brother, Adrian, but it was just an excuse to capture him inside the red box that was blinking at my camera.

And at that moment, I felt that I was in love again. Eventhough it was very different from the first time I felt my heart beating for a boy. I'm hell as sure it isnt love at first sight, but even the back of his shirt makes my chest want to leap out then and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ray of Sunshine

“Hi I’m Ray, can we be friends?”—That was the first message that I received from an unknown number after Mac and I broke up. How timely, I t...